The JBJ Player
An enhanced version of this help page with pictures and such will be available soon.
In the meantime, here’s a few key point on using the player:
- Whenever you open a new page with music on it, the player will automatically start.
- If you like, you can move through the album selections by using either the right or left arrow for navigation. (Note: You can’t use the left arrow when the first song is playing and you can’t use the right arrow when the last song is playing.)
- When an album completes the last song, it will automatically replay again from the beginning.
- Using the Pause button (II) on the right side to temporarily stop the player.
- Use the Play button (>) on the right side to restart the player from where it was paused.